from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To systematize.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of systematize.
- v. To engage in a cognitive process described as the drive to analyze and construct systems.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To reduce to system; to systematize.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as systematize.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. arrange according to a system or reduce to a system
From system + -ize. (Wiktionary)