Did you possibly mean macrocephalus?
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In entomology: A South American genus of caraboid beetles, with about 6 species, having securiform terminal joints of both maxillary and labial palpi
- n. A genus of nemocerous dipterous insects of the family Chironomidæ.
- n. A genus of reptiles.
- n. [lowercase] In pathology: A microcephalic person
- n. Microcephaly.
- n. [lowercase] In teratology, a monster with a small, imperfect head or cranium.
- n. an abnormally small head and underdeveloped brain
“Warmer waters bring the Atlantic cod Gadus morhua. and Ringed seal Phoca hispida and Greenland shark Somniosus microcephalus to the area.”
“_P. microcephalus, _ the Lemon-dab: scales small, smooth, and imbedded; skin slimy, head and mouth very small, colour yellowish brown with large round darker marks.”
“Rivers in the region harbor a unique relict fauna, including the endemic fish Anaecypris hispanica and Barbus microcephalus, both included in IUCN’s Red List of threatened species.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘microcephalus’.
Panvocalics are words that contain all the vowels. Listed here are "euvocalics": words that have each of the five vowels only once. (These are also a kind of supervocalic.) Words that also have a "...
Looking for tweets for microcephalus.