from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An abnormally small head
- n. A person suffering from microcephaly
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In entomology: A South American genus of caraboid beetles, with about 6 species, having securiform terminal joints of both maxillary and labial palpi
- n. A genus of nemocerous dipterous insects of the family Chironomidæ.
- n. A genus of reptiles.
- n. [lowercase] In pathology: A microcephalic person
- n. Microcephaly.
- n. [lowercase] In teratology, a monster with a small, imperfect head or cranium.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an abnormally small head and underdeveloped brain
Sorry, no etymologies found.