American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. An act or series of acts of calculated psychological manipulation, especially in order to confuse or intimidate. Often used in the plural.
- n. An activity that provides entertainment and challenges the intellect.
- n. games, psychology An attempt at psychological manipulation against someone, in order to confuse them.
- n. any game designed to exercise the intellect
- n. deliberate actions of calculated psychological manipulation intended to intimidate or confuse (usually for competitive advantage)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘mind game’.
Found Phrases I like. 2 or 3 words.
the majority of these will be placed into more categorically specific lists.
goto phrases (more than 3 words)
catastrophic failure, gut-wrenching, programming paradigm, supermassive blac..., tangent space, renewable energy, design pattern, deceptively awesome, allegorical super..., emotional truth, ghosts of departe..., inflection point and 956 more...
Looking for tweets for mind game.