from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To pronounce badly or incorrectly.
- intransitive v. To make a poor pronunciation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To pronounce (a word, phrase, etc.) incorrectly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To pronounce incorrectly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To pronounce erroneously or incorrectly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. pronounce a word incorrectly
mis- + pronounce (Wiktionary)