from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. millimeter
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Symbol for the millimeter (millimetre), an SI unit of length equal to 10−3 meters (metres).
- n. A Roman numeral representing two thousand (2000).
- abbr. month in two-digit numeric format, as in: dd/mm/yyyy
- interj. Alternative form of mmm.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. millimolar; -- the IS standard abbreviation.
- n. millimeter; -- the IS standard abbreviation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An abbreviation
- of their Majesties;
- of Martyrs.
- An abbreviation
- of the plural of Latin words commonly abbreviated masculine, as magistri;
- of the Latin matrimonium;
- of the Latin meritissimus.
- An abbreviation of square millimeter.
- An abbreviation of cubic millimeter. μμ. A symbol used to denote a thousandth of a micron or a millionth of a millimeter.
- An abbreviation of Master of Mechanical Engineering.
- An abbreviation of magnetomotive force.
- n. An abbreviation (in French) of Messieurs (gentlemen, sirs).
- n. An abbreviation of millimeter.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the pace of music measured by the number of beats occurring in 60 seconds
- n. a metric unit of length equal to one thousandth of a meter
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The pictures show the GPU to measures 15.2 x 15.7 mm, so the die area will be around 239 mm².
The tweaks make for a slightly larger piece of silicon: the RV790 measures out to about 17 mm per side, by my little green ruler, or roughly 290 mm².
Connectors are attachable with cable diameters between 3-5 mm and wire cross-sections from 0.14 to 0.34 mm².
Attachable with cable diameters between 3-5 mm and wire cross-sections from 0. 14-0.34 mm², both male and female connectors are available in 3 - and
Units: square mm (mm²) square ft (sq ft; ft²) 1 ft² = 0.0929 m² square cm (cm²) square yd (sq yd; yd2) 1 yd² = 0.8361 m² square m (m²) acre
Jim in Mo: The conversion factor; inches to mm is 25.4 mm = 1 .
I dropped by an electric shop a few minutes ago and as Rolly said its AWG (American Wire Gauge) however immediately after the AWG number was the size in mm which I understand is the way the rest of the world does it.
B@mm is a mass-mailing worm that tries to send itself to contacts in the Outlook address book.
The only SI pipes I've seen have the same dimensions as the BS ones just labeled in mm. PhillyPE
And the centrum length of MIWG. 7306 is 745 mm, which is still highly respectable, and on par with some of the longer cervical vertebrae of HM SII (the larger of the two Brachiosaurus brancai specimens described by Janensch).
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.