from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make something mobile.
- v. To assemble troops and their equipment in a coordinated fashion so as to be ready for war.
- v. To become made ready for war.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Mobilize.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. get ready for war
- v. cause to move around
- v. make ready for action or use
- v. call to arms; of military personnel
Sorry, no etymologies found.