Did you by any chance mean mins?
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A protuberance of the human body, especially that formed by the pubic bones.
- n. obsolete, palmistry One of the fleshy areas at the base of the fingers; a mount.
- n. The pubic mound or mons pubis. In human anatomy or in mammals in general, the mons pubis (Latin for "pubic mound"), also known as the mons veneris (Latin, mound of Venus) or simply the mons, is the adipose tissue lying above the pubic bone of adult females, anterior to the pubic symphysis. The mons pubis forms the anterior portion of the vulva.
- n. astronomy, geology Used by planetary geologists to refer to mountains or extinct volcanoes on planets and moons.
- From Latin mōns ("mountain"). (Wiktionary)
- Latin mōns, mountain; see men-2 in Indo-European roots. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“The word mons which literally means an accumulation of wealth or money, now called capital, seems to have been a generic term used in the fifteenth century to signify lending-houses in general; and hence the montes pietatis or monti di pietà were a species of charitable lending-establishments not, perhaps, unlike our modern pawnbrokers 'establishments, but possessing, of course, none of the sinister features of the latter.”
“It has been referred to as a 'horse' since the 11th-Century, primarily because ancient scripts from nearby Abingdon Abbey refer to 'mons albi equi' at Uffington - or the White Horse Hill.”
“Y, as Vinny and I would say, "mons" her with all the monsness that is inside me.”
“Every nuance of the de'mons 'plot would be immediately attainable.”
“Vermont is an exception from the Latin words, vers mons, meaning verdure or green, and mount, meaning mountain, hence the name of the State Vermont, or green mountain, the State of New York, so called from the Duke of York, and called New York to distinguish it from old York.”
“Wow, you're right, could be Tokyo "mons" with curtains ... homesick: - (”
“With knowledge of these moduli fields, and their quanta of excitation, the angelons and de-mons, it will be possible for the Dawkinati to open up the 6 hidden dimensions temporarily, allowing the Christ to collide with the AntiChrist!”
“My son was 3 mons when his daddy left the first time and we just did videos and pictures.”
“The way I see it, hew-mons used to be a lot like Ferengi: greedy, acquisitive, interested only in profit.”
“He put it in his little mouth, the black triangle of a mons pubis.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘mons’.
Sexually charged words, or those that could be. Sexual innuendos are mighty welcome.
Beer. "French" fries. Mussels. Chocolate. Waffles. Lace. Walloons.
Yes, of course - we're talking about Belgium. Just the other day, Samantha Brown was on the travel channel, boasting ...
The Last Good Words Left
i can't never forget thiccyn's!
Curious words having to do with women: positive or negative; feminine, observational, technical, weird, stupid, crass, etc. I loathe some of these words but I'm using this list as a catch-all... ev...
Looking for tweets for mons.