from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Obsolete spelling of mourn.
- n. Obsolete spelling of morn.
- v. Obsolete spelling of mourn.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the morn; morning.
- n. A ring fitted upon the head of a lance to prevent wounding an adversary in tilting.
- adj. Without teeth, tongue, or claws; -- said of a lion represented heraldically.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The rebated head of a tilting-lance. Compare coronal, 2 .
- n. A small rounded hill.
- In heraldry, an epithet noting a lion rampant when depicted in coat-armor with no tongue, teeth, or claws.
Sorry, no etymologies found.