Upon returning from the mid-year school holidays on Monday, I discovered that the small fridge in our upstairs (year 12s only) kitchen, which was emptied and cleaned with disinfectant at the end of last term, had been switched off at the power point and left closed for two weeks. The result is obvious: large amounts of green fungus had taken up residence in our fridge. It was not a safe place for my food.
Jul 23, 2008
Looking for tweets for mouldy fridge.
‘mouldy fridge’ has been looked up 490 times, added to 1 list, commented on 2 times, and is not a valid Scrabble word.