from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having some specific type of mouth
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of mouth.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Furnished with a mouth.
- adj. Having a mouth of a particular kind; using the mouth, speech, or voice in a particular way; -- used only in composition
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Furnished with a mouth: mainly used in composition, to note some characteristic of mouth or of speech, as in hard-mouthed, foul-mouthed, mealy-mouthed.
Sorry, no etymologies found.