from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Containing mucus and pus.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Characterized by mucus and pus.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the character or appearance of both mucus and pus.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to mucus and pus: as, a mucopurulent discharge (a discharge in which these two substances are present).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. containing or composed of mucus and pus
Sorry, no etymologies found.