from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Rubbish, waste matter.
- n. Waste rock from which the wanted gold, minerals, opal, etc., has been extracted; waste material generated while searching for minerals or while mining, such as when sinking a shaft.
- n. Nonsense, rubbish.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Rubbish; refuse; dirt.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Rubbish; refuse; dirt; dung.
- n. In mining, rubbish; attle; mining refuse; that which remains after the ore has been separated.
- n. A blundered piece of business; a mull or mess.
- n. The stump of a tree.
- To work on in a blundering, untidy, or unsatisfactory way; half do (a thing); spoil; botch.
From mull + -ock. (Wiktionary)