from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A tumor composed of muscle tissue.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A tumor comprised of muscle tissue, usually benign and commonly occurring in the uterus and the esophagus.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A tumor consisting of muscular tissue.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A neoplasm or tumor composed of muscular tissue.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a benign tumor composed of muscle tissue
Sorry, no etymologies found.