from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The surgical procedure of cutting or making an incision in a muscle or muscular organ.
- n. An anatomical dissection of a body, especially one used for instructional purposes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The dissection, or that part of anatomy which treats of the dissection, of muscles.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Dissection of muscles; muscular anatomy.
- n. A surgical operation consisting in the division of muscle.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. surgical incision or division of a muscle
Sorry, no etymologies found.