Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In the metric system, a weight of 10,000 grams, or 22.0462 pounds avoirdupois.
- n. obsolete A unit of mass of ten thousand grams, or ten kilograms. Adopted as an equivalent of the French avoirdupois XX.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. A metric weight, consisting of ten thousand grams or ten kilograms. It is equal to 22.046 lbs. avoirdupois.
- n. one ten thousandth of a centner
- myria- + gram. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘myriagram’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for myriagram.