American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- v. To convert (a liquid) to a fine spray; atomize.
- v. To treat with a medicated spray.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To reduce to a spray; atomize.
- v. To convert liquid into a fine spray of aerosols, by using a nebulizer; to atomize
- v. medicine To treat a patient with medicine applied using a nebulizer
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. To reduce (as a liquid) to a fine spray or vapor; to atomize.
“We had to nebulize our youngest when he had RSV as a tiny baby.”
“Reducing resource limits in PHP can produce unspecific error messages and nebulize the origin of a problem.”
“Did she nebulize him with the teething solution?”
“: \ "FWD: Why does it always seem like the sky is falling with you?" nebulize At Brett's watching some crime show on A&E, they're basically biting off of Saw.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘nebulize’.
A list of terms that denote separating one thing from another, or deconstructing a thing into its parts or to a former state. E.g., untie, divorce, unscramble.
Looking for tweets for nebulize.