American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A real or virtual device, modeled after the human brain, in which several interconnected elements process information simultaneously, adapting and learning from past patterns.
- n. artificial intelligence A real or virtual computer system designed to emulate the brain in its ability to "learn" to assess imprecise data.
- n. anatomy Any network of neurons etc that function together to achieve a common purpose.
- n. computer architecture in which processors are connected in a manner suggestive of connections between neurons; can learn by trial and error
- n. any network of neurons or nuclei that function together to perform some function in the body
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘neural network’.
pretty open-ended here—terms, ideas, lingo, technologies and phenomena (real or postulated) that are, were, should be or could be used in speculative fiction
Abbe-Helmert crit..., a priori probability, alphabet, total correlation, three-dimensional..., theoretical frequ..., time reversal test, three-series theorem, theoretical variable, tetrachoric corre..., absolutely unbias..., absolute error and 4171 more...
( randomness )
also see: http://www.wordnik.com/lists/transhumanity
Looking for tweets for neural network.