from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Originating in the nerves or nervous tissue: a neurogenic tumor.
- adj. Caused or affected by the nerves or nervous system: neurogenic disorders.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Originating in, or caused by, the nervous system
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Originating in the nerves or in nervous substance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. arising in or stimulated by nerve tissues
neuro- + -genic (Wiktionary)