Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In mathematics, of the ninth degree or order.
- n. An algebraic function or form of ninth degree; a quantic of the ninth degree.
- adj. mathematics Describing a polynomial that has 9 as the highest exponent of its terms.
- adj. algebraic geometry Describing a curve the equation of which is nonic.
- adj. Describing a type of beer glass used in British public houses; in the form of truncated cone with a bulge around outside, just below the rim.
“Thank you!!! spongebob beanie baby softride lace to toe green river credence clearwater schwinn stingrays sun rims bikes polymer clay bead baking rack far side rubber band junior footballer fibers war craft 3 the frozen throne bead buddy patterns knitted beanies patterns for babies drapery nonic boys bike shorts plastic craft box with handles mink hats matted rubber band machines cardbus ethernet 10 100 - 2006-08-25 16: 51: 29”
“Despite this, however, the theory that the economic base determines politics and not vice versa is still ca - nonic doctrine in all communist countries.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘nonic’.
A list of words that are odd or words that I have looked up.
List of adjectives such as everduring that do not frequent common speech and writing. A continuation of my list Adjectival Arcana, which had grown to over 7700 words and had become far too cumbersome.
Looking for tweets for nonic.