from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not sensitive; lacking sensory perception.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not sensitive; wanting sense or perception; not easily affected.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not sensitive; not keenly alive to impressions from external objects.
- Wanting sense or perception.
- n. One having no sense or perception.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. never having had security classification
Sorry, no etymologies found.