from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. Toward, to, or in the northeast.
- n. A northeastward direction, point, or region.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In or toward the northeast
- adv. Toward the northeast
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Toward the northeast.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Toward the northeast.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the compass point midway between north and east; at 45 degrees
- adv. in a northeastward direction
- adj. toward the northeast
northeast + -ward (Wiktionary)