from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a nucleus or nuclei: the nucleated cell of a spermatozoon.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of nucleate.
- adj. Having a nucleus or nuclei.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a nucleus; nucleate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as nucleate.
- In phys., in a state of nucleation: said of a vapor, portions of which have condensed in the form of minute globules about suspended nuclei.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a nucleus or occurring in the nucleus
Sorry, no etymologies found.