from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to ancient Numidia in Northern Africa.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to Numidia, an ancient kingdom of northern Africa, corresponding generally to the modern Algeria. Later it formed a Roman province, or was divided among Roman provinces.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Numidia. The original Numidians constituted several nomadic tribes, whence the name.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to ancient Numidia or its people or culture
- n. an inhabitant of ancient Numidia
Sorry, no etymologies found.