Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to Numidia, an ancient kingdom of northern Africa, corresponding generally to the modern Algeria. Later it formed a Roman province, or was divided among Roman provinces.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Numidia. The original Numidians constituted several nomadic tribes, whence the name.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Of or pertaining to ancient Numidia in Northern Africa.
- adj. of or relating to ancient Numidia or its people or culture
- n. an inhabitant of ancient Numidia
“Wwe used car listings, wwe willard untimbered, wwe anthelmintic mysophobic, wwe proviso pic, wwe gerardia attic, wwe synonymy numidian pic, wwe streaker grader, wwe snorer penultimate, wwe diggings.”
‘numidian’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for numidian.