from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an obsequious manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an obsequious manner; compliantly; fawningly.
- adv. In a manner appropriate to obsequies.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an obsequious manner; with eager obedience; with servile compliance; abjectly.
- In the manner of a mourner; with reverence for the dead.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an obsequious manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.