from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative form of ochreate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Same as ochreate, ochreated.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Wearing or furnished with an ocrea, greave, or legging; booted.
- In botany, furnished with an ocrea or sheath (through which the stem passes), formed by a stipule or by the union of two stipules.
- In ornithology, booted; having the tarsal envelop continuous; having a holothecal podotheca. See boot and caligula.
- In zoology, sheathed as if with stipules; having ocreæ.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
One or more of them lie on the upper part of the bulb, forming the "limb" of the "ocreate" volva.
Hello my application uses TTable here is my code where I ocreate and open TTable
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.