from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A multiple race event in track cycling. Historically the omnium has had a variety of formats. Currently it consists of the following six events: flying lap, points race, elimination, individual pursuit, scratch race, and time trial.
- n. The aggregate value of the different stocks in which a loan to government is usually funded.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The aggregate value of the different stocks in which a loan to government is now usually funded.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. On the Stock Exchange, the aggregate value of the different stocks in which a loan is funded.
- n. A piece of furniture with open shelves for receiving ornamental articles, etc.
- n. That which occupies the thoughts to the exclusion of all else.
From Latin (Wiktionary)