from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Available directly from the barrel by way of a tap.
- adj. Readily available; ready for use.
- adj. On an agenda, planned, expected.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Broached, or furnished with a tap.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of liquids) available by turning a tap
- adj. available for immediate use
From tap. Sense 2 recorded from 1483. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.