from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having or making use of only one hand.
- adj. Calling for or brought about by the use of only one hand.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having only one hand.
- adj. Using only one hand.
- adj. Very easily, without effort.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Adapted for the use of one hand; capable of being handled with one hand; single-handed: as, a one-handed flyrod: opposed to two-handed or double-handed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or using a single hand
Sorry, no etymologies found.