from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Situated or taking place in the area of a stage that is visible to the audience.
- adv. In or into the area of a stage that is visible to the audience.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. taking place in the part of a stage that is visible to the audience
- adv. towards, or onto the visible part of a stage
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. on the stage
- adj. situated or taking place on the area of a stage visible to the audience
on + stage (Wiktionary)