from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of optimize.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. Same as optimize.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- See optimize.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. act as an optimist and take a sunny view of the world
- v. make optimal; get the most out of; use best
- v. modify to achieve maximum efficiency in storage capacity or time or cost
Sorry, no etymologies found.