from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A device for measuring osmotic pressure.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of various devices used to measure osmotic pressure
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An instrument for measuring the amount of osmotic action in different liquids.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An instrument or apparatus for measuring the velocity of the osmotic force.
- n. An instrument for measuring the acuteness of the sense of smell.
osmo(sis) + -meter.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)