from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A malignant bone tumor. Also called osteogenic sarcoma.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A type of cancer of the bone
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A tumor having the structure of a sarcoma in which there is a deposit of bone; sarcoma connected with bone.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A tumor composed of intermingled bony and sarcomatous tissue.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. malignant bone tumor; most common in children and young adults where it tends to affect the femur
osteo- + sarcoma (Wiktionary)