from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To surpass in marching; to march further or faster than.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To surpass in marching; to march faster than, or so as to leave behind.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To march faster than; march so as to leave behind.
- n. The outward march; the starting forth of a military expedition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. march longer distances and for a longer time than
out- + march (Wiktionary)