from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To fill with joy; delight.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To give great joy, delight or pleasure
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To make excessively joyful; to gratify extremely.
- n. Excessive joy; transport.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To give great or extreme joy to; transport with gladness: generally in the past participle.
- n. Joy to excess; transport.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. cause to feel extremely joyful or happy
Sorry, no etymologies found.