from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To tire excessively
- v. To become excessively tired
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To tire to excess; to exhaust.
- transitive v. To become too tired.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To tire excessively; fatigue to exhaustion.
- To become excessively fatigued.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. tire excessively
Sorry, no etymologies found.