from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The individual's right to choose any form of government without being forced to move from their current locale.
- n. Dynamic symmetry across multiple scales.
- n. An inclusive, multilateral system in which all parties may participate meaningfully.
- n. Rule by all; a system of governance in which each person has absolute power.
- n. Rule of all; absolute or total rule.
- n. An all-encompassing realm.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A realm or dominion which includes the universe.
From pan- + -archy. Coined independently in many different contexts. (Wiktionary)