from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the Roman Catholic faith
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Popery; -- an offensive term.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The system of which the Pope is the head; popery.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the beliefs and practices of the Catholic Church based in Rome
- n. offensive terms for the practices and rituals of the Roman Catholic Church
From papist (Wiktionary)