from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Made of papyrus.
- adj. Of the consistency of paper; papery.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Made of papyrus; of the consistency of paper; papery.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Belonging to the papyrus or to papyri; made of or resembling papyrus or to papyri; made of or resembling papyrus or paper.
- In zoology, papery; like parchment; pergamenteous: as, the substance of a wasp's nest is papyraceous.
- Also, rarely, papyrian, papyrean.
Latin papyraceus made of papyrus. (Wiktionary)