from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Chiefly British Variant of paralyze.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To afflict with paralysis.
- v. To make unable to move; to immobilize.
- v. To make unable to function properly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. Same as paralyze.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make powerless and unable to function
- v. cause to be paralyzed and immobile
Sorry, no etymologies found.