from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or being a person trained to give emergency medical treatment or to assist physicians in providing medical care.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to the provision of emergency medical treatment.
- adj. Of or relating to a paramedic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person trained to assist medical professionals and to give emergency medical treatment
- adj. of or denoting a person who assists physicians and nurses or is trained physicians and nurses in their activities
Sorry, no etymologies found.