from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A trained worker who is not a member of a given profession but assists a professional.
- adj. Of or performing the work of a paraprofessional.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who is trained to assist a professional.
- adj. Of or relating to this assistance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a trained worker who is not a member of a profession but who assists a professional
Sorry, no etymologies found.