from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A composition of light flat objects pasted onto a sheet of paper, board, or other backing, as:
- n. A layout of an image to be printed, such as a book cover.
- n. A collage.
- n. The art or process of making such a composition.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A composition of a flat object on a board or other backing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a composition of flat objects pasted on a board or other backing
Sorry, no etymologies found.