Did you perhaps mean pathologic?
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A speech, or figure of speech, contrived to move the passions.
- n. music The arousing of emotion in someone who hears music; a passage designed to arouse emotions
- n. rhetoric Speech that moves hearers emotionally, especially as the speaker attempts to elicit an emotional response by way of demonstrating his/her own feelings.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Rhet.) A speech, or figure of speech, designed to move the passion.
- From Ancient Greek παθοποιία (pathopoiia); πάθος (pathos, "passion") + ποιέω (poieō, "make"). (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘pathopoeia’.
This oughta be a short list, eh?
practitioner of curative treatment; sufferer from a disease
Looking for tweets for pathopoeia.