from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of peepshow.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a small show, or object exhibited, which is viewed through an orifice or a magnifying glass.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A small show, consisting or pictures viewed through an orifice or hole fitted with a magnifying lens.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a short pornographic film shown in a small coin-operated booth
- n. an exhibition of pictures or objects viewed through a small hole or magnifying glass
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.