from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That qualifies to receive a pension
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Entitled to receive a pension.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Entitled to a pension: as, he is not pensionable.
- Entitling to a pension: as, pensionable disabilities.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. entitled to receive a pension
Sorry, no etymologies found.