from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A picture made by photolithography.
- transitive v. To reproduce by means of photolithography; make a photolithograph of.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A lithograph made by photolithography.
- v. To produce (a picture or copy) by the process of photolithography.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A lithographic picture or copy from a stone prepared by the aid of photography.
- transitive v. To produce (a picture, a copy) by the process of photolithography.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A print produced by photolithography.
- To produce or reproduce by the aid of photolithography.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a lithograph produced by photographically produced plates
Sorry, no etymologies found.