from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A place where pigs are raised or kept.
- n. Piggish conduct.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a place, such as a farm, where pigs are kept or raised
- n. piggish behaviour
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A place where swine are kept.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A place where pigs are kept; a pigsty or set of pigsties.
- n. A place where earthen vessels are made or sold; a pottery.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a farm where pigs are raised or kept
Sorry, no etymologies found.