American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Having lobate toes. Used of birds.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Finfooted, as a bird; lobiped.
- n. One of the Pinnatipedes.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. (Zoöl.) Having the toes bordered by membranes; fin-footed, as certain birds.
- n. (Zoöl.) Any bird which has the toes bordered by membranes.
- n. aquatic carnivorous mammal having a streamlined body specialized for swimming with limbs modified as flippers
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘pinnatiped’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for pinnatiped.