American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. The grip of a pistol, shaped to fit the hand.
- n. A similar grip sometimes used on a submachine gun or other firearm.
- n. A grip used on certain tools, such as a saw, shaped to fit the hand.
- n. The grip by which a pistol is held in the hand
- n. A similarly shaped grip on any of several firearms, swords and tools
- n. a handle (as of a gun or saw) shaped like the butt of a pistol
“Even though the Persuader had a pistol grip instead of a stock I raised it high to my shoulder and sighted carefully down the barrel.”
“The outline turned again: Janus saw, unmistakably, the shadow of a protrusion above the barrel, thicker than the barrel, that began above the pistol grip and ran no more than a quarter of the barrel’s length, where it flared out in a bell.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘pistol grip’.
ammunition, anti-aircraft mac..., anti-vehicle mine, automatic machine..., ballistic missile..., bazooka, biological weapons, booby trap, bunker-busting bomb, chemical weapons, cluster bomb, light battleship and 218 more...
Looking for tweets for pistol grip.