from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person skilled or involved in polemics.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who writes polemics
- n. A person who puts forward controversial views
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A polemic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One given to controversy; a polemic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a writer who argues in opposition to others (especially in theology)
Sorry, no etymologies found.